Monday 5 November 2018

Aretafaye,Right here is my writing test

Being a good friend is really good, Because When you are feeling sad and emotional .Your friend will sit down with you and talk with you . Having a good friend is better than being lonely Because they can support You when you are going through some rough times .Another way to become a good friend is to be a good listener and always help your friend when they need help . Being good friends is respecting each other .

Sometimes you might even fight with your friends and argue with them ,Fighting and arguing with your friends is ,Well to me i think, True friends will always fight over silly things and then 5 mins later they will apologise to each other and then hang out with each other again .Well that like me and my friends.

You can trust your friends if yous want to but not all the time sometimes making new friends are super hard you might be a little shy to say hi or might even

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aretafaye, I enjoyed this piece of writing. What would we do without friends aye. I agree that with your friends you may even argue, fight and make up for it, but usually you don't want to fight in the first place. "Well that like me and my friends." would make more sense if reworded to "My friends and I are like that."
    Great work, Aretafaye!

    ReplyDelete